Hey everyone! So again I am back with a creative post which is ‘Lippan Art’. This is my second Lippan art..
I have received so many comments in my previous Lippan art post..that make more such posts…so I decided to try this again..
Let’s start with our first step..
1) First you need a canvas or a mdf base. I have used handmade canvas..
2) Then you have to paint your canvas with white colour, so you can easily blend the colours.
I have used white gesso for the base you can also use white acrylic colour.
3) Then paint it with your choice of colours..blend the colours from the centre of the canvas.
I have used black and grey colour.
4) Let your canvas dry..and then start making patterns of your choice, using a pencil..
5) Make final patterns by using clay. And stick the clay with glue.
6) Let your clay dry for atleast 1day….
7) If you want you can also paint the patterns which we have made from clay with white colour for a bright look.
1) Shilpkar Clay: I have used fevicryl clay. And you have to mix resin base and hardener equally. Mix a small portion of clay at a time because it dry’s very quickly.
2) Acrylic Colours: White, black and grey ( mix white and black colour together to make grey colour).
4) Brushes: Flat brush no. 12 or 8 (for blending) And a round brush no.0 or 2 ( for painting the clay with white colour).
5) Canvas: Round canvas.
6) Pencil and Compass.
7) Mirror’s: You can use your choice of shapes. I have used different shapes of mirrors.
Hope you like this painting..That’s all for today…